Zooey Magazine/ZooeyMagazine.com welcomes you to our website and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
2. Content and Use of “Site”
All trademarks and service marks, including, but not limited to characters, artwork, logos, photographic pictures, and images identified on our “Site” are exclusively owned by www.ZooeyMagazine.com, unless otherwise stated by us. “Users” agree not to remove, modify, use or otherwise exploit any of our copyrighted property without prior written approval.
Www.ZooeyMagazine.com, nor any owners, “Contributors”, and other website “Users” are responsible for any liability arising from your usage of our “Site” contents.
3. Contributor Content
“Users” who are asked to help contribute to the contents of www.ZooeyMagazine.com shall henceforth be noted as “Contributors.” All “Contributors” hereby agrees to grant Zooey Magazine an irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully paid and royalty free right and worldwide license and permission to: modify, adapt, publish, distribute, display all contributed contents on www.ZooeyMagazine.com or to be incorporated into other works in any media known now or later developed. Furthermore, all “Contributors” understand and agree that their contributions may be included in our bi-monthly publication which will be made available for resale through www.ZooeyMagazine.com. All “Contributors” whose work will be featured in our Anthology Publications will receive an allocated share of proceeds from the sale of our Anthology. (Please see our “Terms of Contributor Proceeds” for more detail).
All “Contributors” agree, warrant and acknowledge that your contributions are: original, solely own by you the “Contributor” and you legally have the right to submit and make available your contents to www.ZooeyMagazine.com, is not defamatory and does not infringe on any laws or judicial or government order. In the event which a “Contributor’s” content is in violation of the above warranty, you the “Contributor” hereby agree to indemnify www.ZooeyMagazine.com against all legal fees, damages, or any expenses arising out of your misconduct and breach of the above warranty.
By accessing and using www.ZooeyMagazine.com, “Users” and “Contributors” MUST agree NOT TO:
1) Post, upload, or submit any content that is: unlawful, objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially/ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
2) Submit to this “Site” any materials that: infringes on any copyright and proprietary laws of any other parties other than yourself.
3) Submit or provide instructions and procedures that are illegal in nature such as making or buying illegal weapons, narcotics or the creation computer viruses.
4) Submit, transmit, upload or distribute any programs, contents or materials which may contain malicious code including but not limited to viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, spyware, or any harmful programs, products, or activities which will affect the productivity of this “Site” or any of it’s “Users.”
5) Submit or send any junk, duplicative, unsolicited emails or spams or “phishing.”
6) Violate any Federal and/or State Laws, regulations, treaties or infringe upon any intellectual property rights or publications.
7) Gain any unauthorized access to this “Site.”
8) Copy, extract, or use any of the contents on this “Site” for the purpose of selling, marketing, promoting, or any activity which will result in personal or monetary gain without written consent of www.ZooeyMagazine.com.
ZooeyMagazine will make our best efforts to ensure that all “Users” will have a safe and productive time while accessing our site. In the event that some “Users” or “Contributors” violated any of the above mentioned conditions which resulted in “Users” becoming exposed to such malicious consequences, neither www.ZooeyMagazine.com, its officers, directors, employees, members, managers, partners will NOT, in any way, be held responsible for damages and liabilities incurred because of such party’s actions. We strive to make our “Site” safe as possible, but in today’s environment, nothing is full proof and you the “Users” must agree and understand this fact before further accessing our “Site.”
5. Copyright Infringement Notification and Procedure
If you believe that this “Site” contains any copyrighted information and/or content, please follow the procedures described below.
Send all written notification via email: email@example.com.
In order for www.ZooeyMagazine.com to comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
1) An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the copyrighted work(s);
2) Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you or the copyright owner claim has been infringed;
3) A description of the material that you or the copyright owner claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
4) A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, please including the URL;
5) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
6) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Any other reproduction and redistribution is prohibited other than for sole purpose of promotion with proper credits to ZooeyMagazine.com and content’s rightful copyright owners.
6. Third-Party Sites, Products and Services; Links
ZooeyMagazine.com may include links or references to other website, advertisements or services for your use and convenience. ZooeyMagazine.com is in no way responsible for the privacy policies or Terms and Conditions on these other site. It is up to the “Users” to thoroughly read and understand the policies on these 3rd party websites before accessing them. In addition, any business dealings and or participation with these 3rd party websites are solely between you the “Users” and the advertisers or 3rd party websites.7. Indemnification